Job Category: Customer Support/Client Care
Reference Code: HJR/EU/131-739
Job Status: Full Time, Temporary/Contract/Project
Great company represented in 32 countries worldwide is seeking a Customer
This is a temporary position with the great opportunity of going permanent.
The responsibilities are as follows: assist to work with existing clients,
arrange and assure preparation,
final inspection, timely implementation of orders as well as all related
documentation and paperwork.
Meet the deadline of orders which require certain time frames.
Ensure all orders comply with customer routing guides and regulations.
Obtain proofs of delivery from companies and track orders.
Interface with our financial department to confirm deliveries and resolve
Update corporate offices with order and delivery information, etc.
- Some college or equivalent
- Previous customer service experience is a plus
- Experience working in an office environment
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills, and attention
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Internet and Email.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
- Fully paid training
- Competitive salary up to 3000 Euro per month + comission
- Possibility for promotion
- Friendly and professional work environment
If you do meet the above preconditions and have a desire to know more about
please send us your contact details and our HR specialists will explain
everything in detail over the phone.
Our contact: .
Have a nice day!